Saturday, October 29, 2011

Shu Uemura Black Slant False Eyelashes

Just a quick review! I recently bought a pair of shu uemura falsies !! I was so excited because I've never tried them before and everyone's heard of the hype about their quality and comfort!

here is a comparison with and without:

It looks really thick on this angle but it's actually quite natural in real life. My friends couldn't even tell I was wearing falsies or they questioned are you really? because your lashes look really pretty!

Front shot: pretty natural looking!

Overall! I think that they are the best lashes I've ever tried but in terms of durability I found that they dont hold up well after one wear. Or maybe I was too rough when I was cleaning them but one of them has already died after I put it on for the second time!.. Im so disappointed!... haha I need to be more gentle when Im cleaning them!

BUT, I will definitely stock up when Im in Hong Kong because $42AUD for one pair is ridiculously expensive!
Love Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment