Friday, October 14, 2011

ZARA

I tried on some clothes after work at ZARA because I was waiting for my friends to come to the city so we could go to the noodle night market (all the popular asian restaurants set up stalls here and sell their food to promote asian food & culture)!!!

I tried on 2 blazers and they fit really well surprisingly! Nearly all blazers I try on don't fit nicely but ZARAs blazers are tailored very well


Pink blazer - it looks really nice but I don't see myself wearing it very often =(
Navy blazer - I ended up buying this one because I can match it with more clothes but it looks better unbuttoned =p.

The noodle night market happens once a year for 2 weeks and it's part of sydney's crave food festival. So once a year we celebrate food hahaha... strange huh? here are some pictures:


It was so packed this year because it was a Friday night! When my friends arrived, they didn't really want to stay because of the amount of people! =( oh well

Anyways, we ended up walking all the way to Surry Hills to eat dinner at House Thai! It's a very different thai because they isn't the usual pad thai or pad se ew! There were absolutely no noodle dishes but instead kind of like chinese food where you order a dish and eat it with rice. The reason why we went there was because of the dessert called BTS short for better than sex hahaha... it's got pandan ice cream on top of a thick slice of french toast!! it was sooo yummy.


to die for hehehe :)

that's all !

Love Winnie

No comments:

Post a Comment